The Smile of Sun and Moon
A Commentary on The Praise to the Twenty-One Taras
The twenty-one emanations of Tara, the mother of all the buddhas, manifest swiftly to protect sentient beings from all fears, pacify evils, disease and misfortune, increase longevity, wealth and merit, overpower the deluded perception, and destroy the enemy of five poisons, one’s disturbing emotions.
The Praise to the Twenty-One Taras, connecting the practitioner to Tara’s enlightened activity, was memorized and recited by almost every Tibetan regardless of school or tradition.
In this book, Khenchen Palden Sherab Rinpoche clarifies each word of The Praise according to the four levels of meaning: the outer, inner, secret, and the ultimate meaning explained according to Prajnaparamita, Mahayoga, Anuyoga and Dzogchen. The visualization instructions follow the inner practice of The Queen of Great Bliss revealed by Rigdzin Jigme Lingpa as part of Longchen Nyingthig terma cycle.
Exquisitely designed, the book contains the root text and the commentary in both Tibetan and English, mantras and color images of the twenty-one Taras.
Que todos possam se beneficiar!
Our e-books are free for download and personal use. They are not to be published commercially. All rights reserved.
These texts are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader or other software capable of viewing PDF files. Acrobat Reader can be downloaded from Adobe website free of charge.
If your browser does not display Tibetan correctly, please download and install one of the Tibetan Unicode fonts.
Busque no site
Produtos em Destaque
- Chaveiro Nó-Sem-Fim – Conexões Positivas – Azul R$14,90
- Chaveiro Nó-Sem-Fim – Conexões Positivas – Rosa R$14,90
- Cordão Nó Sem Fim – “A Sabedoria do Buda” – Ornamento Budista – PP Silver R$19,90
- Brinco Flor de Lótus R$18,90
- Cordão com Pingente Flor de Lótus e Turquesa R$19,90
- Cordão Sílaba OM com Malai Jade– Concentração e Equilíbrio R$19,90
- Brinco Sílaba OM – Concentração e Equilíbrio R$18,90